Welcome to the European Association for Cancer Research
Europe’s membership association for cancer researchers
Nanotechnology in Cancer: Engineering for Oncology
Cambridge, UK : 12 - 14 September 2019
Registration and Payment
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Join the EACR now and pay less for your registration
Members of the European Association for Cancer Research receive reduced registration rates for all EACR conferences. Membership costs just €50 per year, with lower fees for early career researchers and students.
How can I get my reduced registration rate?
- I already have an EACR Events account
- Please log in to your EACR Events account and register to attend this meeting
- Click I'd like to join the EACR Community and become a member. From your account profile page click I'd like to become a member and fill out the membership application form
- We will review and approve your application and email you with details of how to activate your membership
- While we process your application you will still be able to use your email address and password to log in and submit an abstract, register or pay
- I haven’t yet created an EACR Events account
- You can apply online to join the EACR: click here to join now
- We will process your membership application and email your membership details
- You can then register for the meeting and pay the reduced registration fee
|EACR Student Member||£300.00|| |
Early career researchers
|EACR Early Career Member ||£330.00|| |
|EACR Member||£390.00|| |
|Non EACR Member||£465.00|| |
|Industry Rate ||£550.00|| |
Our Meetings and Events system allows you to manage your registration, payment and abstract submission all in one place. Please log in or register below.
If you are an EACR member or have previously attended an EACR meeting use your existing account details.
First time here?
Forgotten your password?
Payment can be made through this page by Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard or PayPal account. If you are not able to use one of these methods then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org A PayPal account is not required to use our online payment system, just choose the option to ‘check out as guest’. PayPal is supported in most countries worldwide, but if you are not able to make a payment from your location then we would be pleased to provide you with an invoice.
Registration payments can be cancelled and refunded prior to the initial registration deadline. Any cancellation or substitution requests should be emailed to email@example.com. Following the registration deadline, refunds will only be made in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the conference organisers.
Registration payments are VAT exempt.
Industry rates apply to participants who work for a for-profit company and are funded to attend the meeting by that company. Having different levels of registration rates enables us to keep rates low for students and early-career researchers with limited access to funding.
Sorry. You need to upgrade your browser
You are using Internet Explorer 8
This is considered an out of date browser. This website has been developed with modern browsers in mind to allow it to display at its best in a wide variety of viewing situations - including mobile viewing. But we haven't supported older browsers like IE8. Please upgrade to the latest version of Internet Explorer - or try Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Both are excellent browsers.