Registration and Payment
Registration deadline: 1 April 2019
The conference is now at full capacity.
Participants whose registration is paid by Italian VAT-registered organisations: please click here to find out how to pay your registration fee.
Join the EACR now and pay less for your registration
Members of the European Association for Cancer Research receive reduced registration rates for all EACR conferences. Membership costs just €50 per year, with lower fees for early career researchers and students.
How can I get my reduced registration rate?
- I already have an EACR Events account
- Please log in to your EACR Events account and register to attend this meeting
- Click I'd like to join the EACR Community and become a member. From your account profile page click I'd like to become a member and fill out the membership application form
- We will review and approve your application and email you with details of how to activate your membership
- While we process your application you will still be able to use your email address and password to log in and submit an abstract, register or pay
- I haven’t yet created an EACR Events account
- You can apply online to join the EACR: click here to join now
- We will process your membership application and email your membership details
- You can then register for the meeting and pay the reduced registration fee
|EACR Student Member / ESMO In-Training Member ||€310.00|| |
|Student Non Member||€350.00|| |
Early career researchers
|EACR Young Investigator Member ||€310.00|| |
|EACR/ESMO Member ||€400.00|| |
|Non EACR/ESMO Member||€490.00|| |
|Industry Rate ||€700.00|| |
|Conference Dinner, Thursday 16 May at 19:00||€48.80|| |
Our Meetings and Events system allows you to manage your registration, payment and abstract submission all in one place. Please log in or register below.
If you are an EACR member or have previously attended an EACR meeting use your existing account details.
First time here?
Forgotten your password?
Payment can be made through this page by Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard or PayPal account. If you are not able to use one of these methods then please contact Laura Strachan. A PayPal account is not required to use our online payment system, just choose the option to ‘check out as guest’. PayPal is supported in most countries worldwide, but if you are not able to make a payment from your location then we would be pleased to provide you with an invoice.
All prices include Italian VAT at 22%. VAT receipts are available upon request. Participants whose registration is paid by Italian VAT-registered organisations are eligible to pay registration rates without VAT, for which we will provide an invoice for payment by card or bank transfer.
Registration payments can be cancelled and refunded prior to the initial registration deadline. All refunds are subject to a €10 admin fee per registration. The substitution of participants may be made at any time. Any cancellation or substitution requests should be emailed to Laura Strachan. Following the registration deadline (1 April 2019), refunds will only be made in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the conference organisers.
Industry rates apply to participants who work for a for-profit company and are funded to attend the meeting by that company. Having different levels of registration rates enables us to keep rates low for students and early-career researchers with limited access to funding.