Welcome to the European Association for Cancer Research
Europe’s membership association for cancer researchers
EACR-ESMO Joint Conference on Liquid Biopsies
Bergamo, Italy : 15 - 17 May 2019
- Giulia Gallerani IRST Meldola, ITALY
- Naveen Ramesh MD Anderson Cancer Center, USA
- Carolina Reduzzi Istituto Nazionale Tumori, ITALY
- Romina Silva University College Dublin, IRELAND
- Catarina Silveira GenoMed, PORTUGAL
- Renata Varaljai University Hospital Essen, GERMANY
EACR-Worldwide Cancer Research Meeting Bursaries
Application deadline: 11 March 2019
We are awarding five bursaries to assist early-career members of the European Association for Cancer Research to attend the conference and present their work as an oral or poster presentation. Each EACR Meeting Bursary includes a free registration and funds of up to €500 to support travel and accommodation costs.
- Applicants must have held a valid membership of the EACR for at least three months prior to the application deadline.
- Only members who are PhD students or who completed their PhD (or equivalent degree) less than four years ago are eligible to apply. Exceptions may be made in the case of researchers who have had a professional break, such as illness or parental leave.
Bursary application deadline:
11 March 2019
Abstract submission deadline:
11 March 2019
01 April 2019
Sorry. You need to upgrade your browser
You are using Internet Explorer 8
This is considered an out of date browser. This website has been developed with modern browsers in mind to allow it to display at its best in a wide variety of viewing situations - including mobile viewing. But we haven't supported older browsers like IE8. Please upgrade to the latest version of Internet Explorer - or try Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Both are excellent browsers.