Menu

Welcome to the European Association for Cancer Research
Europe’s membership association for cancer researchers

Advertising with the EACR

On this page:


Advertise in the EACR Yearbook

The EACR Yearbook is a high quality, full colour A4 publication that is distributed widely in hard copy and e-book formats. It is mailed to 85% of EACR members in April each year, with the remaining 15% opting to receive the e-book edition. Copies are also distributed at all events attended by the EACR in the next year.

By advertising in the EACR Yearbook you can support the work of the EACR and help to raise your profile across the cancer community.

Advertising in the Yearbook 2018

Booking for the 2018 Yearbook is not open yet. If you are interested in advertising, you can contact Caroline Moulins, caroline.moulins@nottingham.ac.uk

Click here to visit the EACR Yearbook page.


Advertise a Conference or Webinar in the EACR's Cancer Conference Hub

The EACR's Cancer Conference Hub is rated by our members as one of the website's most useful tools and it is used by cancer researchers from across the world, both members and non-members, to discover the latest conferences and webinars. A listing is accompanied by 3 announcements of key deadlines in our colourful, high-impact email news bulletin that informs our 10,000+ members of the latest news, jobs and meetings.

EACR members organising meetings (as part of the organising committee) will receive a €50 discount on our conference advertising package. 

Meeting organised by an academic institute, association or non-profit organisation €150
Meeting organised by a for-profit organisation* €510

* Meetings organised by the EACR's Sustaining Members are advertised free of charge as part of our ongoing partnership. To find out more about how the EACR works with its Sustaining Members, click here.

In order to advertise your event please email us the below information:

  • The full title of the event
  • Venue & date
  • A link to the conference website
  • A logo of your choice or the banner of your conference
  • Key deadlines (abstract, early rate registration, etc.)
  • 100-word text announcement 
  • Optional: up to 20 'keywords' separated by commas
  • Your invoicing details and VAT number

Terms and Conditions

All prices are subject to UK VAT at the standard rate of 20%. Please note that the EACR reserves the right not to advertise a conference or webinar if we believe it is not relevant to our audience or inappropriate in any way. In this case if an administrative charge has already been paid it will be refunded in full.

The EACR has 10,000+ members in 101 countries across the world

Sorry. You need to upgrade your browser

You are using Internet Explorer 8

This is considered an out of date browser. This website has been developed with modern browsers in mind to allow it to display at its best in a wide variety of viewing situations - including mobile viewing. But we haven't supported older browsers like IE8. Please upgrade to the latest version of Internet Explorer - or try Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Both are excellent browsers.

Thank you.