Welcome to the European Association for Cancer Research
Europe’s membership association for cancer researchers
Mechanisms to Therapies: Innovations in Cancer Metabolism
Bilbao, Spain : 9 - 11 October 2018
Meeting Bursary Awards
EACR-Worldwide Cancer Research Meeting Bursaries
Application deadline: 22 July 2018.
Five bursaries will be awarded to assist early-career members of the European Association for Cancer Research to attend the conference and present their work as an oral or poster presentation. Each EACR Meeting Bursary includes a free registration and funds of up to €500 to support travel and accommodation costs.
- Applicants must have held a valid membership of the EACR for at least three months prior to the application deadline.
- Only members who are PhD students or who completed their PhD (or equivalent degree) less than four years ago are eligible to apply. Exceptions may be made in the case of researchers who have had a professional break, such as illness or parental leave.
- Download the Application Form (available soon).
- Carefully read the guidelines before completing the form.
- Send completed forms by email to Laura Strachan: email@example.com.
- Successful applicants will be notified within 4 weeks of the application deadline.
Bursary application deadline:
22 July 2018
Abstract submission deadline:
22 July 2018
09 September 2018
Apply for a Meeting Bursary
Sorry. You need to upgrade your browser
You are using Internet Explorer 8
This is considered an out of date browser. This website has been developed with modern browsers in mind to allow it to display at its best in a wide variety of viewing situations - including mobile viewing. But we haven't supported older browsers like IE8. Please upgrade to the latest version of Internet Explorer - or try Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Both are excellent browsers.